Thought for the Day
- Krill Oil for Joint inflammation
- Fish oil for heart & NS health
In this brief video Dr, John Douillard makes a compelling argument about the distant benefits of both Krill and Fish Oil.
- Cold-water Ocean Life
- Extremely Short Chain Fatty Acids
- Not high in EPA or DHA
- Beneficial to Joint Cartilage
- Decreases Joint Inflammation
- High in EPA & DHA, Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Benefits Heart Health, Blood Pressure
- Decreases Overall Inflammation
- Lubricates the Skin
- Benefits Brain Health & Mood Stabilization
- Helps Prevent Obesity
Dr. John Douillard, DC, CAP is a globally recognized leader in the fields of natural health, Ayurveda, and sports medicine. He is the creator of LifeSpa.com, the leading Ayurvedic health and wellness resource on the web with over 5 million views on YouTube. LifeSpa.com is evolving the way Ayurveda is understood around the world, with over 800 articles and videos proving ancient wisdom with modern science. Dr. John is the former Director of Player Development and nutrition expert for the New Jersey Nets NBA team, bestselling author of 7 health books, a repeat guest on the Dr. Oz show, and featured in USA Today, LA Times, and dozens of other national publications. He has been in practice for over 30 years and has seen over 100,000 patients. Dr. John directs LifeSpa, the 2013 Holistic Wellness Center of the year in Boulder, CO.
For more information from Dr. John Douillard visit him at lifespa.com.